BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Summer Dreamin'

Not much new going on today, just work then home for dinner.  Hubby is out with my dad and a couple of his friends to a concert so it's just the kiddo and I tonight. It's nice to have a quiet evening of Mickey Mouse and company. LOL!  Kiddo will be headed to bed soon so I thought I'd come say hi and share another LO I did a few day's ago.  I love this photo Hubby took at his parents place on the river.  It's great to sit on the dock and enjoy the summer sun.  My favorite though is Hubby's feet it cracks me up every time!
























Materials-
Alpha's - Thickers
Flowers - Prima, from stash
Ribbon - from stash
PP - MME

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hello...I came from Lil Scrappers...I am saying hello and checking out your blog. Nice layout by the river....I like the blog design that you have too.

I will come and visit....

Bela
belascreatingplace.blogspot.com

Lost in Paper said...

Hi Babe!!

It's a nice quiet evening here too (with your dad up there in PDX!) LOL!!! Nice river photo...with or without DH's feet!! :)