BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's a first!

I've officially stepped into the world of blogging! To start off I've got a page to share with you that I did of my little guy last week. I know as a scrapper/amateur photographer I tend to take pictures of the fun days with the Monkey Man (DS) but that isn't all there is to life so I'm challenging myself to capture some of the rough moment's as well.


Materials:
PP - BasicGrey urban prairie
Flower's - Prima, more from stash
Alpha's - Thickers and MLS mini's
Ribbon - from stash

I'll have some yummie blog candy for you later in the week!

8 comments:

Lost in Paper said...

Welcome to the new world of blogging!!!!! I think you'll love it here!!!

melody said...

whohoo! welcome to bloggin land chickie ~ so glad ya joined in! and your lo is fabulous!

Aimee Grenier said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

paper bag create said...

Congrats there girl! Welcome to the land of blogging.
Smiles. :)

Corry said...

welcome to the world of blogging, great layout. You'll appreciate having it to look back at in years to come.

Anonymous said...

Love your layout!! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Unknown said...

great job! love the photo especially LOL

Gloria said...

Adriane, great picture and love the LO.